CES Asia provides dynamic conference programming led by visionaries and industry experts across various technology industries to highlight the innovative global tech industry. CES Asia 2019 conference program featured 38 conference sessions and 195 speakers.
We are committed to amplifying and showcasing diversity and inclusion on the CES Asia speaker stage, and on all the presentations and panels that make up the CES Asia conference experience. To aid in enriching that experience, we are calling on the entire tech industry to ensure we have full representation and a diversity of voices on the CES Asia 2020 stage.
? ? ? ? ? ?November 20, 2019 – January 15, 2020: Call for Speakers Round One
? ? ? ? ? ?January 16, 2020 – February 28, 2020: Call for Speakers Round Two
? ? ? ? ? ?March 31, 2020: Applicants notified of speaking status
?Note: Due to huge demand, we will keep the submission system open during March. However, speaking slots are limited and are filling up fast. Seize the chance and share your insights with us soon.?
- Health Tech/Wearables
- IoT/Smart Cities
- Smart Home
- Startups and Investment
- Transportation and Automotive Technology
- General Conference Session
Open to all industry influencers who’d like to share the unique and innovative stories/breakthroughs/visions/insights across all consumer technology industries.
- Research Summit
Open to academic/researcher/industry analyst/consultant/industry affiliates who would like to present latest trends/findings/research/real-world use case scenarios in a data-focused summit.
- Confirmed speakers will receive a complimentary Full Conference pass for CES Asia 2020.
- Access to Speaker Lounges across the show.
- Promotion as an official CES Asia speaker on relevant marketing materials.
- Know the CES Asia audience. CES Asia is a B2B show for qualified consumer technology industry attendees looking for real B2B applications.
- A vision for the industry. Compelling case studies, research or narrative that presents a vision for the industry. Submissions contain clear takeaways for the audience.?We are not looking for companies to pitch products or services.
- Link to the speaker bio on the contact information page. Bio should support the speaker’s authority on subject matter.
- Proposal Language: English, Chinese (Mandarin) or both (if you are fluent in both languages).
- Provide case studies or research that will assist the audience in their own business applications.
- Speaking formats will include a limited number of individual presentations or participation in a moderated panel discussion. The CES Asia Conference Advisory Board will determine the speaking format based on speaker submissions.
- There is a limit of 3 speaker submissions per company (up to 2 topics per speaker), so please coordinate with colleagues within your organization prior to submitting.
- Speakers are responsible for arranging their own hotel and travel arrangements. CES Asia does not pay speakers to participate in the conference program or to travel to CES Asia.
Previous Featured Speakers
For inquiries related to our Call for Speakers, please contact CES Asia Conference Team.